Mis uñas! #artnail
True Love ♥
Im Luke, my girlfriend Kate was just diagnosed with cancer and lost all her hair. So for her, I shaved my head as well.
I love this girl, please keep her in your prayers <3
Please reblog to show her that people out there care.
Roundup Nine DIY Hair, Beauty, Jewelry, Accessories and Fashion Tutorials PART THREE. Roundup of this past week. August 19th - August 25th, 2012. *For past roundups go here: trebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/roundup
- DIY Galaxy Shirt by Stacie Grissom for The Fashion Spot here. *Also additional info about neutralizing bleach ex. never use vinegar - it produces toxic fumes.
- DIY Easy Two Minute Twist Fitted Tee Shirt Dress Video Tutorial from Boat People here.
- DIY Big Hair Bow Bun Tutorial from …Love Maegan here.
- DIY Inverted Braid Tutorials here. Left Photo: The First Time, Right Photo: Oh So Pretty.This is not a fishtail braid.
- DIY Rodarte Inspired Star Hair Pins Tutorial from Hello Whimsy here.
- Three Tutorials for Changing Up Ankle Straps from Transient Expression here.
- DIY Easiest Handpiece Ever Tutorial from Gloriously Chic here.
- DIY Easy Kool-Aid Lip Stain from The Beauty Department here.
- DIY Nordstrom Bracelet. Top Photo: Not a DIY anymore from Stephanie & Such, Bottom Photo: DIY from The Pink Ruffle here.
Roundup Nine DIY Jewelry, Accessories and Fashion Tutorials PART FIVE. Roundup of this past week. August 19th - August 25th, 2012. *For past roundups go here: trebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/roundup
- Roundup of Tee Shirt Tutorials that are NOT restyles here.
- DIY Nail Polish Painted Rhinestone Collar Tutorial from Crimenes de la Moda here.
- DIY Painted Crystal Neclace from The Silly Pearl here.
- DIY Parachute Cord Rhinestone wrapped Leather Bracelet with Magnetic Clasp from Passions for Fashion here.
- DIY Two Very Different Bracelet Tutorials here. Top Photo: I Spy DIY’s Chain and Rhinestone Bracelet, Bottom Photo: Etsy’s Original Fisherman’s Friendship Bracelet.
- Roundup DIY Clip-On Earrings Tutorials here.
- Roundup of Recycled Tee Shirt Ideas that are NOT restyles here.
- DIY Cut out and Woven Dress Tutorial from Dare to DIY here.
- DIY Urban Outfitters Inspired Triangle Chain Necklace and Earrings Tutorial from She Sells Sea Shells here.
DIY Two Styles of Leather Braided Bracelets from Maryjanes and Galoshes here. Really easy and cheap DIY. If you can do a simple plain braid you can make this bracelet. *Charms hanging off jump rings braided into the leather would also be cute. There are other clasps you could use, like a magnetic clasp, to make this bracelet even more polished looking: see Teahab’s Guide to Clasps One and Two here.
diy: Lanyard Double Chain Bracelet
by Studs & Pearls
- Chain, twice the length of your wrist
- Lanyard, 1-4 colors
- Jewelry pliers
- Jump rings
- Toggle or clasp closures
Various plants (in no particular order) that you can regrow from the food you already have! Woot! Way to reuse and recycle! I constantly have green onions and celery growing. (And potatoes/sweet potatoes but that just because they decided to do that in my pantry) Do you guys regrow any of your food?
Potatoes/Sweet Potatoes- http://www.gardenguides.com/117543-plant-cuttings-potatoes.html
Green Onions- http://www.17apart.com/2012/02/how-to-grow-green-onions-indefinitely.html
Leeks- same technique as green onions
Carrot Tops- http://www.gardeningknowhow.com/children-in-the-garden/grow-carrot-tops.htm
Romaine Lettuce- Same technique as celery
Cabbage- Same technique as celery
Bonus: Bok Choy - http://www.17apart.com/2012/02/how-to-regrowing-bok-choy.html